Company Name: ABB
Job Title: Service Engineer
Experience: 1 to 2 years
Publication ID: IN58808174_E1
1. He will be responsible for the testing, commissioning and after sales service for High voltage Equipment.
2. He will be responsible for attending to customer service, maintenance and troubleshooting requests.
3. He shall be responsible for following all safety practices at site and abide all rules and regulation set by the company.
4. He shall be well behaved, positive attitude and clear in thinking.
5. He shall be externally focused and maintain cordial behavior with the customers and collogues
Your Diploma in Electrical Engineering with knowledge of Sub-station equipments an ideal fit. Work experience minimum of 1 to 2 years in testing and commissioning. Proficiency in English and Hindi is required.
ABB is a global leader in power and automation technologies. Based in Zurich, Switzerland, the company employs about 140,000 people and operates in approximately 100 countries. The firm’s shares are traded on the stock exchanges of Zurich, Stockholm and New York.
ABB’s business is comprised of five divisions that are in turn organized in relation to the customers and industries they serve.
The group is particularly proud of its record for innovation – widely recognized through countless awards and scientific accolades. Many of the technologies we take for granted today, from ultra efficient high-voltage direct current power transmission to a revolutionary approach to ship propulsion, were developed or commercialized by ABB.
Today ABB is the largest supplier of industrial motors and drives, the largest provider of generators to the wind industry and the largest supplier of power grids in the world.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2015-2016 & 17 Freshers)