Company Name: Agilent Technologies
Job Title: Business Asset Coordinator
Experience: 2 years
This is your opportunity to join an innovative and collaborative team in Global Sourcing specifically responsible for support services for GIS organization (WPS, IT, GS and Global Operations).
• Ensure AHN’s and CACF’s are properly processed for tracking assets as we move them around the company
• Process scrap transactions
• Move items in and out of support contracts when spares move in and out of production. (PO’s with support providers)
• Keep the TCL MDL (Master Device List) in sync with CFAMs (our asset tracking tool)
• Properly transact RMA’s to ensure serial number changes are captured in CFAMs and MDL
• Particular attention to detail for all activities above is a must to ensure compliance to policies/processes in preparation for next year’s audit.
1. Good analytical and logical skills.
2. Strong experience in using Excel, Access and other office tools.
3. Require knowledge of Procurement, assets and its tracking etc
4. Good Communication: Should have skills to Liaison with stakeholders and team members
5. Focus on precision and results.
6. Flexibility to multitask and take on new challenging tasks too.
Bachelors or Master Degree or University Degree or equivalent plus 2 years related experience, with typically 4+ years’ experience. Good Communication skills is a must. Agilent domain and working experience would be an added benefit.
Agilent is a leader in life sciences, diagnostics and applied chemical markets. The company provides laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise, enabling customers to gain the insights they seek. Agilent’s expertise and trusted collaboration give them the highest confidence in our solutions.
Agilent focuses its expertise on six key markets, where we help our customers achieve their goals:
Food: Agilent helps ensure that our global food supply is free of contaminants—whether chemical, viral, bacterial or microbiological. Our customers include government regulators and labs that control food safety, as well as private companies that produce, package and sell food to the public.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2015-2016 & 17 Freshers)