Company Name: Caterpillar
Job Title: Associate IT Analyst – CBS MDM
Experience: 0 to 2 Years
Job Number: 160005T8
1.Maintain (create / change) master data requests raised from different facilities, ensure data quality and data integrity in the system.
2.Works on data problem identification, provide worldwide customer support and resolution to data inconsistencies, including off-shift support when needed.
3.Works with limited assistance on increasingly complex data tool development, testing and sign-off.
4.Under direction of more senior analysts, assists in the data support and data tool development on system projects and upgrade.
* Computer-related, Engineering-related or Finance-related four year College or University Degree (or equivalent)
* Zero to two years of progressively responsible IT job-related experiences
* Pay attention to details, high sense of accountability and responsibility, able to manage own duties including setting priorities.
* Able to express self clearly and good at English
* Knowledge and experience with one or more of the following business processes:
1. Supply Chain
For 90 years, Caterpillar Inc. has been making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent. Customers turn to Caterpillar to help them develop infrastructure, energy and natural resource assets. With 2014 sales and revenues of $55.184 billion, Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. The company principally operates through its three product segments – Construction Industries, Resource Industries and Energy & Transportation – and also provides financing and related services through its Financial Products segment.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2015-2016 & 17 Freshers)