Company Name: Caterpillar
Job Title: IT Analyst III- SAP FICO
Experience: 3 years
Job Number: 160006DP
• Provide governance over implementation of legal and regulatory changes and implementation of projects in SAP FICO domain
• Provide governance and delivery of any required month-end and year-end activities
• Consult with Solution Leads or global/proxy process owners to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of system access
• Analyze and develop requirements for enhancements to existing systems; ensure the system design fits business requirements.
Required Business Skills:
• Strong verbal and written English communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time, as well as, being a collaborative team member.
• Strong ability to identify, interpret and evaluate user and system requirements.
• Strong ability to make system changes as needed.
Required Technical Skills:
• 3 years minimum hands-on experience in SAP CO / SAP FI (GL/AP/AR) with a good working knowledge in the Controlling domain, specifically in Profit Centers, Cost Centers, Product Costing, Internal Order Preparation and Review, and Creation of Cost Elements
• 3 years minimum hands-on experience with full life cycle implementation and support
• Experience performing prototyping, functional configuration, and developing functional specifications for SAP Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, Forms, and Workflow
• Accounting / Financial background
• Functional Experience in other SAP modules
• SAP ABAP knowledge and debugging experience
• Certification in SAP FI and/or SAP CO is highly preferred
For 90 years, Caterpillar Inc. has been making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent. Customers turn to Caterpillar to help them develop infrastructure, energy and natural resource assets. With 2014 sales and revenues of $55.184 billion, Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. The company principally operates through its three product segments – Construction Industries, Resource Industries and Energy & Transportation – and also provides financing and related services through its Financial Products segment.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2015-2016 & 17 Freshers)