Company Name: SAP
Job Title: Developer – Basis Administrator Job
Experience: 2 to 4 years
Requisition ID: 130496
The S/4HANA Cloud Delivery department – as part of the P&I organization – is responsible for the complete life cycle management (planning, production, and operations) of SAP’s S/4HANA Cloud Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions. The S/4HANA Cloud Delivery department drives and executes all required activities based on an end-to-end approach and facilitates all functions from development engagement to design, production, and service of our productive customer landscapes.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Operation of SAP’s Verification & Production Landscapes
• Creation and/or Redesign of existing operation concepts in the SAP Development/Verification/Productive environment
• Evaluation of new technologies/software to improve automation
• Technical and operational tasks incl. tracking and processing of customer requests
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Bachelor, Master or equivalent graduate with experience and expertise in Basis administration
• Knowledge of SAP NetWeaver technology (WebAS ABAP / Java)
• Knowledge on DB administration, preferably HANA
• Ability to quickly analyze technical problems
• Decent understanding of cloud products and related processes
• Deep knowledge of SAP user administration, software logistics, and performance and optimization
SAP is at the center of today’s technology revolution. The market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps organizations fight the damaging effects of complexity, generate new opportunities for innovation and growth, and stay ahead of the competition.
Visit our corporate site to explore news, information for investors and analysts, career resources, SAP’s history, and more.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2015-2016 & 17 Freshers)