Company Name : Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd
Name of the post : Diploma Trainee (Electronics & Communication)
Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering from recognized Technical board/institute with minimum 70% marks for General/OBC(NCL)/SC candidates and pass marks for ST candidates.
Maximum Age (As on 10.06.2016) with relevant relaxation 27 years for UR/SC, 30 years for OBC(NCL), 32 years for ST
Application Fees : Application Fees for Candidates other than SC/ST/PwD Rs.300/- +Bank Charges Rs.60/-
The selection process will comprise of Written Test, followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview of the candidates who qualify in Written Test and are shortlisted category wise for the GD and Interview.
1. Only Indian Nationals who have attained the age of 18 years and above are eligible to apply.
2. Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
3. Categories of PwD eligible for the posts shall be as per the categories of PwD identified suitable for the posts as per Govt. Notification.
4. For the Unreserved (UR) vacancy, SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PwD candidates can apply subject to meeting all general standards of eligibility.
5. Candidates claiming reservation under OBC (NCL) should belong to OBC- Non creamy layer as on last date of submission of application.
How to Apply :
1. Eligible candidates can apply only through online registration system of POWERGRID.Online Application window for all the Posts shall be open from 18.05.2016 (09.00 Hrs) to 10.06.2016 (23.59 Hrs). Candidates have to register themselves online Job Opportunities Section and the “Recruitment for the post of Diploma Trainee (Electronics & Communication) in SRTS-II” with valid e-mail ID. No other means/ mode of application except online application shall be accepted.
2. Before registering and submitting their applications on the website, candidate should possess the following:-
a. Valid Self E-mail ID, Alternate E-mail ID and Mobile No.
b. Scanned copy of recent passport size color photograph (Max 50kb) & signature (Max 30kb) in .JPG format
Online Registration Closing Date 10.06.2016 (23.59 Hrs)
About Us :
POWERGRID is assisting in Gov’t of India activities related to Smart Grid in Transmission and Distribution in the country by operating the Secretariat of prestigious ‘Indian Smart Grid Task Force’ (ISGTF) forum.
Leadership initiative for implementation of Smart Grid technology in integration of Renewable, Transmission, Distribution and utilization of consumer information.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2014-2015 & 16 Freshers)