Company Name : Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd
Name of the post :
1.Engineer / E2A
2.Asstt. Officer (Accounts)/ E1
3.Asstt. Officer Trainee (Company Secretary)/ E1 Trainee
1.BE/ B.Tech./B.Sc.Engg./AMIE in Electronics & Telecommunication discipline or equivalent from a recognized university/ institute with minimum 60% marks.
Candidates having Post Graduate/ M.Tech in Telecommunication/ MBA with specialization in Marketing will be preferred.
2.CA / ICWA passed candidates with demonstrable skill in use of MS Office and Windows
3.Candidates should be Associate Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India
Upper Age Limit : 28 years as on 31.12.2015 (Candidates should have been born on or after 01.01.1988)
The selection process will comprise of Written Test, followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview of the candidates who qualify in Written Test and are shortlisted category wise for the GD and Interview.
1. Only Indian Nationals above 18 years age are eligible to apply.
2. The selected candidates can be posted anywhere in India /abroad depending on requirement.
3. Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
4. All eligibility qualification should be recognized in India and from a recognized Institution or University.
5. For Post ID-136 : The essential qualification shall include BE/ B.Tech./ B.Sc. Engg. or other recognized equivalent qualifications of Professional Societies like AMIE. Candidates with qualification from professional societies are required to provide necessary documents / proof of recognition of their qualification in case shortlisted for interview.
6. For Post ID- 136 : The Electronics & Telecommunication discipline or equivalent shall include Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Electrical Communication / Telecommunication Engineering only.
How to Apply :
1. Application window for POWERGRID shall be open from 03.05.2016 to 31.05.2016. Candidates have to register themselves online at POWERGRID website, which will be made available at CAREER section of website.
2. Candidates will have to upload their latest colour passport size photograph (.jpg file size not exceeding 50 kb) and scanned copy of signature (.jpg file size not exceeding 30 kb).
Date of Commencement of On-line submission of Application 03.05.2016 (00:00 Hrs)
Date of Closing of On-line submission of Application 31.05.2016 (23: 59 Hrs)
Date of Commencement of Deposit of application fees through SBI Challan 06.05.2016
Date of Closing of Deposit of application fees through SBI Challan 04.06.2016
Cutoff date for eligibility criteria 31.05.2016
About Us :
POWERGRID is assisting in Gov’t of India activities related to Smart Grid in Transmission and Distribution in the country by operating the Secretariat of prestigious ‘Indian Smart Grid Task Force’ (ISGTF) forum.
Leadership initiative for implementation of Smart Grid technology in integration of Renewable, Transmission, Distribution and utilization of consumer information.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2014-2015 & 16 Freshers)