Company Name : Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd
Name of the post :
1.Diploma Trainee (Electrical)
2.Diploma Trainee (Civil)
Age Limit (as on 11.10.2016): 27 years for UR/ST,30 years for OBC(NCL),32 years for SC
Essential Qualification : Diploma in Electrical /Electrical & Electronics / Civil Engineering from recognized Technical Board/Institute with minimum 70% marks in aggregate of all semesters/years for General/OBC (NCL)/ST candidates and pass marks for SC candidates.
Selection Process: The Selection Process for above Post shall consist of only Written Test
Application Fees: Candidates other than SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM Departmental Rs. 300/- + (Bank Charges Rs. 60/- + Service Taxes)
1. Only Indian Nationals who have attained the age of 18 years and above are eligible to apply.
2. Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
3. Categories of PwD eligible for the posts shall be as per the categories of PwD identified suitable for the posts as per Govt. Notification.
4. For the Unreserved (UR) vacancy, SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PwD candidates can apply subject to meeting all general standards of eligibility.
5. Candidates claiming reservation under OBC (NCL) should belong to OBC- Non creamy layer as on last date of submission of application.
How to Apply :
Eligible candidates can apply only through online registration system of POWERGRID. Online Application window for all the Posts shall be open from 26.09.2016 (09.00 Hrs) to 11.10.2016 (23.59 Hrs).
Online Registration Start Date 26.09.2016 (09.00 Hrs)
Online Registration Closing Date 11.10.2016 (23.59 Hrs)
About Us :
POWERGRID is assisting in Gov’t of India activities related to Smart Grid in Transmission and Distribution in the country by operating the Secretariat of prestigious ‘Indian Smart Grid Task Force’ (ISGTF) forum.
Leadership initiative for implementation of Smart Grid technology in integration of Renewable, Transmission, Distribution and utilization of consumer information.
Apply Here :
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2015-2016 & 17 Freshers)