Company Name : Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd
Name of the post :
1. Field Engineer- Telecom
2. Field Supervisor – Telecom
Age Limit: 29 years, (Relaxation in upper Age Limit: SC – 5 Years for Field supervisor post, ST – 5 years, PWD – 10 years, Ex-SM – As per Govt. of India Directives)
Essential Qualification : B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc.(Engg.)/AMIE & Diploma Engineering in Electronics and Communication Discipline from recognized technical Board/Institute with minimum 55% marks.
Selection for the post of Field Supervisors shall consist of Written Test only
Selection for the post of Field Engineer will involve Interview only
Application Fees Non- Refundable:
Field Engineer Rs. 300/-,Field Supervisor Rs. 200/-, Application fees is exempted in case of SC/ST/PwD & Ex-SM Candidates
1. Only Indian Nationals of age 18 years or above (as on 19.11.16) are eligible to apply.
2. Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
3. Essential qualification should be recognized and from a recognized Institution or University.
4. All computations of upper age limit & post qualification experience etc. shall be as on the last date of submission of online application i.e. 19-11-16.
5. Date of issuance of final mark sheet shall be taken as the date of acquiring qualification.
6. Correspondence Degree (BE / B. Tech. /B.Sc. Engg./ BE /Diploma in Engineering course shall not be considered as recognized qualification as per AICTE norms.
How to Apply :
Eligible candidates can apply only through online registration system of POWERGRID. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted.Online Application window for all the Posts shall be open from 05.11.2016 (10.00 Hrs) to 19.11.2016 (19.00 Hrs)
1. Opening date of online submission of applications: 05-11-2016/10.00Hrs
2. Closing date of online submission of applications: 19-11-2016/19.00Hrs
3. Depositing fees in any SBI branch through POWERGRID challan: 07-11-2016 to 22-11-2016
4.Cut-Off date: 19-11-2016
About Us :
POWERGRID is assisting in Gov’t of India activities related to Smart Grid in Transmission and Distribution in the country by operating the Secretariat of prestigious ‘Indian Smart Grid Task Force’ (ISGTF) forum.
Leadership initiative for implementation of Smart Grid technology in integration of Renewable, Transmission, Distribution and utilization of consumer information.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2015-2016 & 17 Freshers)