Company Name: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (powergrid)
Name of the Post: Executive Trainee
Upper Age Limit: 28 years as on 31.12.2015
Full Time B.E./B.Tech/ B.Sc, Civil,Computer (Engg.) from recognized University/ Institute.Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical),Electronics / Electronics and Communication/ Electronics and Telecommunication
Computer Science / Information Technology.
The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the corresponding paper of GATE 2016, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR REGISTRATION/ APPLICATION
1. Candidates have to register themselves and appear for the corresponding paper of GATE 2016.
2. For details on GATE -2016, please visit.PGCIL Recruitment 2016,PGCIL Apply Online,
3. A separate notification with details regarding number of vacancies, reservation, important instructions regarding submission of POWERGRID online application, date of interview etc. shall be hosted on our website, from 11th January 2016.
4. Application window for POWERGRID shall be open from 15th January 2016 to 29th February 2016. Candidates have to register themselves online at POWERGRID website with details of their GATE 2016 Application No., GATE 2016 Registration Number and other required information, which will be made available at CAREER section.
5. Candidates will be required to retain their GATE 2016 Admit card and GATE 2016 Score card for verification at the time of GD/ Interview / Joining in POWERGRID.
GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS
1. Only Indian Nationals of age 18 years or above are eligible to apply for POWERGRID.
2. Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
3. Essential qualification should be recognized in India and from a recognized Institution or University.
4. Management reserves the right to cancel / restrict /enlarge / modify / alter the recruitment/selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
5. Date of issuance of final mark sheet shall be taken as the date of acquiring qualification.
Commencement of Online Submission of Application to POWERGRID 15th January 2016
Last date for Online submission of Application to POWERGRID 29th February 2016
POWER GRID CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED (POWERGRID), the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of the country under Ministry of Power is one amongst the largest Power Transmission utilities in the world. POWERGRID is playing a vital role in the growth of Indian power sector by developing a robust Integrated National Grid and associating in the flagship programme of Govt. of India to provide Power for all. Innovations in Technical & Managerial fields has resulted in coordinated development of power transmission network and effective operation and management of Regional and National Grid.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2016-2015 & 16 Freshers)