Company Name : Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd
Name of the post : Executive Trainee – 22nd Batch
4. Computer Science
Age Limit: 28 years as on 31.12.2016
Essential Qualification : Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University/ Institute.
Selection Process: The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the corresponding paper of GATE 2017, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
Application Fees: Candidates other than SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM/ Departmental Rs. 300/- + (Bank Charges Rs. 60/- + Service Tax 15%)
1. Only Indian Nationals of age 18 years or above are eligible to apply for POWERGRID.
2. Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
3. Essential qualification should be recognized in India and from a recognized Institution or University.
4. Management reserves the right to cancel / restrict /enlarge / modify / alter the recruitment/ selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
5. Date of issuance of final mark sheet shall be taken as the date of acquiring qualification.
How to Apply :
1. Candidates have to register themselves and appear for the corresponding paper of GATE 2017.
2. For details on GATE -2017, please visit website.
3. A separate notification with details regarding number of vacancies, reservation, important instructions regarding submission of POWERGRID online application, date of interview etc. shall be hosted on our website, from 10th Feb 2017.
4. Application window for POWERGRID shall be open from 15th Feb 2017 to 15th March 2017. Candidates have to register themselves online at POWERGRID website with details of their GATE 2017 Application No., GATE 2017 Registration Number and other required information, which will be made available at CAREER section of website.
5. Candidates will be required to retain their GATE 2017 Admit card and GATE 2017 Score card for verification at the time of GD/ Interview / Joining in POWERGRID.
Commencement of Online submission of GATE Application 1st Sept 2016
Last date of Online submission of GATE Application 4th October 2016
Commencement of Online Submission of Application to POWERGRID 15th Feb 2017
Last date for Online submission of Application to POWERGRID 15th March 2017
About Us :
POWERGRID is assisting in Gov’t of India activities related to Smart Grid in Transmission and Distribution in the country by operating the Secretariat of prestigious ‘Indian Smart Grid Task Force’ (ISGTF) forum.
Leadership initiative for implementation of Smart Grid technology in integration of Renewable, Transmission, Distribution and utilization of consumer information.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2015-2016 & 17 Freshers)