Company Name : Rites Limited
Name of the post: Engineer (Electrical)
Maximum Age: 31 years
Qualifications : First Class Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering
After screening of documents, suitable number of eligible candidates shall be called for selection.
Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Medical Examination to be conducted as per RITES Rules and Standards of Medical Fitness for the relevant post.
Fees : No fee is required to be paid for applying to the said post.
1. Management reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the selection/ recruitment process at any stage, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
2. The number of vacancies can vary.
3. The period of training/internship/apprenticeship shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
4. Any information regarding this recruitment process would be made available through the e-mail provided by the candidate at the time of registration and/or uploaded on RITES website. Candidates are advised to periodically check the site for updates.
5. No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable for attending the Selection.
How to Apply
Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website.
1.Start date of online registration:17.08.2016
2 Last date of online registration: 05.09.2016
3 Last date for fee deposition by Challan at bank:14.09.2016
4 Tentative date of selection To be notified later
About Us :
RITES Ltd., a Government of India Enterprise was established in 1974, under the aegis of Indian Railways. RITES is incorporated in India as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 and is governed by a Board of Directors which includes persons of eminence from various sectors of engineering and management. RITES Ltd., an ISO 9001:2008 company, is a multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies. It provides a comprehensive array of services under a single roof and believes n transfer of technology to client organizations. In overseas projects, RITES actively pursues and develops cooperative links with local consultants / firms, as means of maximum utilization of local resources and as an effective instrument of sharing its expertise.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2015-2016 & 17 Freshers)