Company Name : Rites Limited
Name of the post: Technical Assistant (Civil)
Total No. of Posts: 20
Maximum Age as on 01.11.2016: 32 years
Qualifications : Candidate should possess Full Time First Class Diploma in Civil Engineering
Selection Process: Candidates shall be called for Written Test.
Fees : No fee is required to be paid for applying to the above posts.
1. Management reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the selection/ recruitment process at any stage, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
2. The number of vacancies can vary.
3. The period of training/internship/apprenticeship as a part of acquiring qualification shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
4. Any information regarding this recruitment process would be made available through the e-mail provided by the candidate at the time of registration and/or uploaded on RITES website. Candidates are advised to periodically check the site for updates.
5. No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable for attending the Selection.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website from 23-11-2016 to 12-12-2016 & send hard copy of application along with self-attested copies of all relevant certificates as mentioned in the notification, 2 recent passport size colour photographs, experience should be sent through post to RITES Ltd, on or before 12.12.2016.
1. Start date of online registration: 23.11.2016
2. Last date of online registration: 12.12.2016
3. Last date of submission of hard copy of documents: 22.12.2016
4. Tentative date of selection: To be notified later
About Us :
RITES Ltd., a Government of India Enterprise was established in 1974, under the aegis of Indian Railways. RITES is incorporated in India as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 and is governed by a Board of Directors which includes persons of eminence from various sectors of engineering and management. RITES Ltd., an ISO 9001:2008 company, is a multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies. It provides a comprehensive array of services under a single roof and believes n transfer of technology to client organizations. In overseas projects, RITES actively pursues and develops cooperative links with local consultants / firms, as means of maximum utilization of local resources and as an effective instrument of sharing its expertise.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2015-2016 & 17 Freshers)