Company Name: RITES LIMITED
Name Of The Post:
Age Limit: 32 years
Minimum Educational Qualification:
Minimum 2 years experience in infrastructure projects
Preference shall be given to candidates with experience in Port/ Water front structures
After preliminary screening of the applications & certificates etc. submitted by the candidates in person, suitable candidates will be interviewed.
Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Medical Examination to be conducted as per RITES Rules and Standards of Medical Fitness for the relevant post.
Candidates have the option to appear for interview either in Hindi or English.
How to Apply:
1. Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy all the necessary conditions and requirements of the position.
2. All interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria laid down for the above posts may appear for the Walk-In Interview.
3. Candidates are required to bring the following documents with them in ORIGINAL & ONE SELF-ATTESTED COPY at the time of Interview in the given order only (from top to bottom):
a. 2 passport size photographs
b. Filled up Application Form (Attached)
c. Certificates of Educational qualifications (in chronological order)
d. Experience certificates for total & relevant experience (in chronological order)
e. Proof of identity and address (Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving Lisence, PAN Card etc.)
f. Certificate in support of claim of belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes, Ex-Serviceman or Physically Handicapped, where applicable as GOI prescribed formats.
g. Certificate in support of claim for age concession, where applicable.
1. Management reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the selection/ recruitment process at any stage, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
2. The number of vacancies can vary.
3. The period of training/internship/apprenticeship shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
4. Any information regarding this recruitment process would be made available through the e-mail providedby the candidate at the time of registration and/or uploaded on RITES website. Candidates are advised to periodically check the site for updates.
Important Dates: Date of Walk-In Interview 07.05.2016
RITES Ltd., a Government of India Enterprise was established in 1974, under the aegis of Indian Railways. RITES is incorporated in India as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 and is governed by a Board of Directors which includes persons of eminence from various sectors of engineering and management. RITES Ltd., an ISO 9001:2008 company, is a multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies. It provides a comprehensive array of services under a single roof and believes n transfer of technology to client organizations. In overseas projects, RITES actively pursues and develops cooperative links with local consultants / firms, as means of maximum utilization of local resources and as an effective instrument of sharing its expertise.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2014-2015 & 16 Freshers)