Company Name: Sasken
Job Title: TECHNICAL WRITING – DOCUMENTATION
Demand ID: BE – Bachelor of Engineering
Member will be working closely with the Silicon Architecture & Design teams and developing macro level & Top-level Device Objective Specification.
• Develop Design block diagrams, circuits, flow charts, signal connectivity tables, parameter details etc.
• Engineering background is a must. Helps to digest & support technical material.
• 5-7 years of experience is a must. Expect the member to be independent and need to interact with US team directly.
• Documentation is expected on Adobe frame maker & Diagrams in VISIO.
• Requirement is immediate.
• Initially sign-off for 6 months contract and extend based on the need.
• Good communication skills.
Sasken is helping people stay better connected wherever they are. Connectivity and video have today become pivotal in the communication space. As more industries including auto electronics, consumer electronics, retail and healthcare see connectivity to the cloud as an essential, along with data driven, near real time decision making.
Sasken with its unparalleled domain competencies in communication and media processing is poised to take on critical challenges that the industry manifests. We work with our counterparts in the ecosystem to deliver supreme services in the new, evolving environment of connected devices.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2015-2016 & 17 Freshers)