Company Name : Rites Limited
Name of the post: Technical Assistant (Electrical)
Age Limit : 31 years
Qualifications : First Class Diploma in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering
After screening of documents, suitable number of eligible candidates shall be called for Written Test.
Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Medical Examination to be conducted as per RITES Rules and Standards of Medical Fitness for the relevant post.
Fees : No fee is required to be paid for applying to the above posts.
1. Management reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the selection/ recruitment process at any stage, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
2. The number of vacancies can vary.
3. The period of training/internship/apprenticeship shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
4. Any information regarding this recruitment process would be made available through the e-mail provided by the candidate at the time of registration and/or uploaded on RITES website. Candidates are advised to periodically check the site for updates.
5. No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable.
How to Apply
1. Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy all the necessary conditions and requirements of the position.
2. Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website.
3. While submitting the online application the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on the top of filled up online form. Please note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
1. Start date of online registration : 18.05.2016
2. Last date of online registration : 01.06.2016
3. Last date of submission of hard copy of documents : 08.06.2016
4. Date of Written Test : 25.06.2016
About Us :
RITES Ltd., a Government of India Enterprise was established in 1974, under the aegis of Indian Railways. RITES is incorporated in India as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 and is governed by a Board of Directors which includes persons of eminence from various sectors of engineering and management. RITES Ltd., an ISO 9001:2008 company, is a multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies. It provides a comprehensive array of services under a single roof and believes n transfer of technology to client organizations. In overseas projects, RITES actively pursues and develops cooperative links with local consultants / firms, as means of maximum utilization of local resources and as an effective instrument of sharing its expertise.
Apply Here :
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2014-2015 & 16 Freshers)