Bank Name: South Indian Bank
Name of the post: Probationary Officer (CMA) – Scale I
Educational Qualification: CMA / ICWA
Age: Not more than 28 years as on 31.03.2016. Upper age limit will be relaxed by five years in the case of SC/ST candidates
Mode of Selection:
1. Initial short listing of applications will be done by the Bank and the call letter for Written Test / GD & PI for the shortlisted candidates can be downloaded/ printed from our website.
2. Written Test/ Group Discussion & Personal Interview (Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post).
Application fee: General Category Rs. 600/-,SC/ST category Rs. 150/-
1. Before filling in the online application form, the candidate must ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria with respect to age, educational qualifications, place of domicile etc. in respect of the post for which he/she is making the application. If the information furnished by the candidate is found to be false at later date, the selection / appointment shall be liable for termination.
2. Upper age limit will be relaxed by five years, only in the case of SC/ST candidates. Candidates belonging to SC/ST should submit attested copy of certificate from a competent authority to prove their status in this regard as and when called for.
3. Candidates are advised to retain two copies of the same photograph which is used in the application, for use at the time of interview.
How to Apply:
1) Ensure that the applicant fulfills all the eligibility criteria.
2)Candidates can apply online through Bank’s website from 29.08.2016 to 05.09.2016.
Online registration – opening from : 29/08/2016
Online registration – closing on : 05/09/2016
Last date for remitting application fee at any branch of South Indian Bank : 07/09/2016
One of the earliest banks in South India, “South Indian Bank” came into being on 29th January 1929 during the Swadeshi movement. The establishment of the bank was the fulfillment of the dreams of a group of enterprising men who joined together at Thrissur, a major town (now known as the Cultural Capital of Kerala), in the erstwhile State of Cochin to provide for the people a safe, efficient and service oriented repository of savings of the community on one hand and to free the business community from the clutches of greedy money lenders on the other by providing need based credit at reasonable rates of interest.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2015-2016 & 17 Freshers)