Company Name : Staff Selection Commission
Name of the Posts:
1. Junior Engineer (Civil) (Central Water Commission)
2. Junior Engineer (Mechanical) (Central Water Commission)
3. Junior Engineer (Civil) (CPWD)
4. Junior Engineer (Electrical) (CPWD)
5. Junior Engineer (Civil) (Department of Post)
6. Junior Engineer(Civil) (MES)
7. Junior Engineer (Electrical and Mechanical) (MES)
8. Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying and Contract) (MES)
9. Junior Engineer (Civil) Farrakka Barrage (Project
10. Junior Engineer (Mechanical/ Electrical) Farrakka Barrage (Project)
11. Junior Engineer (Civil) (Central Water Power Research Station)
12. Junior Engineer (Electrical) (Central Water Power Research Station)
13. Junior Engineer (Naval Quantity Assurance) (Mechanical) (Dte. of Quality Assurance (Naval))
14. Junior Engineer (Naval Quantity Assurance) (Electrical) (Dte. Of Quality Assurance(Naval))
No. of Vacancies: 4669
Age Limit : 18 to 32 years Age Relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST & 03 years for OBC and Other relaxation details refer the notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Diploma in Civil Engineering/ Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from a recognised University/ Institute with relevant experience & other qualification details refer the notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on exam, merit, documents verification & interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 100/- through SBI Challan / Net banking and any credit and debit cards. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, Physically handicapped and Ex Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.
Important Instructions to Candidates:
(i) The Examination will comprise of a Computer Based Examination for Paper-I and written examination for Paper-II.
(ii) The Commission will not undertake detailed scrutiny of applications for the eligibility and other aspects at the time of written examination and, therefore, the application is accepted only provisionally. The candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible before applying. Copies of supporting documents will be sought at the time of document verifications. When scrutiny is undertaken, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled and the Commission‘s decision shall be final.
(iii) Candidates seeking reservation benefits available for SC/ST/OBC/PH/EXS must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice .They should also be in possession of the certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website from 01-10-2016 to 28-10-2016 by 05:00 PM for Part I Registration & 31-10-2016 by 05:00 PM for Part II Registration.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 01-10-2016
Last Date to Apply Online for Part I Registration: 28-10-2016 by 05:00 PM
Last Date to Apply Online for Part II Registration: 31-10-2016 by 05:00 PM
Date of Computer Based Written Exam: 03-12-2016 to 05-12-2016
About Us :
The Estimates Committee of the Parliament, in its 47th Report (1967-68), recommended the setting up of a Service Selection Commission for conducting examinations for recruitment to lower categories of posts. Pursuant to this, and as an interim measure, an Examination Wing was initially added to the Secretariat Training School, subsequently renamed as the Institute of Secretariat Training and Management (ISTM).
Apply Here :
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2015-2016 & 17 Freshers)