Company Name : TVS Motors
Job Title : Lead Analyst – IP
Location: Hosur Plant
Experience : 5 years
1. To generate, gather and record information about all owned patents, their market value and licensing value, in order to get the most out of the IP.
2. To institute a mechanism to identify products being manufactured by others that may infringe the IP owned by Company.
3. Litigation proceedings or opposition of patents as applicable Maintaining the IP assets, Trade Secrets and Audits.
4. NDA for Technical assistance & Joint development
1. To institute a mechanism to identify products being manufactured by others that may potentially infringe the IP owned by TVSM
2. Filing of patents of of TVSM and managing the patent portfolio
3. Design registration of TVSM parts & products
4. To initiate pre grant opposition / post grant opposition as applicable
5. Track and review the prosecution progress and conclude
6. Carry out freedom to operate for all exclusive design at different stages of NPD drawing release
7. Interact and coordnate with external IP associates for external FTO’s / Litigation and prosecution
8. Generate reports for communication to NPD head
Candidates must possess atleast a Engineering/equivalent.
Atleast 5.00 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Preferably Middle Level/Management.Job role in Senior Analysis Engineer.
1 Full Time/equivalent position(s) available.
Closing Date: 21 May 2016
About Us :
TVS Motor is the third largest two-wheeler manufacturer in India, with a revenue of Rs.10,131 Cr (2014-15). The company has annual production capacity of 3.2 million 2 wheelers & 1.2 Lakh 3 wheelers.
TVS Group spans across industries like Automobile, Aviation, Education, Electronics, Energy, Finance, Housing, Insurance, Investment, Logistics, Service and Textiles.
Has over 90 Companies under the umbrella.
TVS Motor Company Ltd (TVS Motor), member of the TVS group (Revenue around 40,000 Cr in 2014-15), is the largest company of the group in terms of size and turnover.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2014-2015 & 16 Freshers)