Company Name: Tamilnadu Postal Circle
Name Of The Post: Multi Tasking Staff
pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200 (Pay Band –I) with Grade Pay Rs.1800/- & Rs. 1900/-.
Age limit: 18 to 25 years as on 27.03.2016.
Educational Qualification: Matriculation or ITI from recognized Boards.
Application Fee: Rs. 100/- mandatory for all candidates.
The marks obtained in Aptitude Test will be taken to draw merit for each recruiting division and selection will be purely on merit basis. Provided that SC, ST, OBC, and PH candidates, who are selected on their own merit without relaxed standards, along with candidates belonging to other communities, will not be adjusted against the reserved share of vacancies. Such SC, ST, OBC, and PH candidates will be accommodated against the general/unreserved vacancies as per their position in the Merit List.
How to Apply:
The candidates can apply through online only. Manual applications will not be entertained.
1) The candidate should visit the website. Browsers like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome are only recommended.
2) Candidate can apply for only one Division/Unit. If a candidate registers more than one application, his/her candidature is liable to be rejected without any communication.
3) The candidates are advised to go through the notification, instructions to candidates, vacancy position, FAQ carefully before filling up the application form.
4) The candidate should keep the scanned copies of photograph and signature ready before applying. For details of format, size, resolution, etc, the candidates are advised to see “Instructions to the candidates”.
5) The Candidates need not enclose/upload copies of any certificates/documents.
Closing Date for Registration of Application:
The registration of on-line application will close by 23:59 hours on 27.03.2016.
Tamilnadu Circle is one among the 22 Postal Circles in the country. The Circle manages the day-to-day functioning of various Head Post Offices, Sub-Post Offices and Branch Post Offices through their Regional and Divisional level arrangements. Tamilnadu Circle is divided into 4 regions. Under each region there are Postal/RMS Divisions headed by divisional Superintendents. Each region is headed by a Postmaster General. Tamilnadu Circle is headed by the Chief Postmaster General who is the overall in-charge of the circle to ensure smooth operation and maintenance of postal services.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2014-2015 & 16 Freshers)