Company Name: THDC India Limited
Name of the post: Executive Trainee-HR and PR Discipline
Upper Age Limit: 30 years as on 31.12.2016
Qualifications: Candidates should possess Any Degree, MBA with PG Degree/ Diploma (Relevant Disciplines)
Selection Process: The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the corresponding paper of UGC-NET – 2017, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
General Information and Instructions:
1. Only Indian Nationals who have attained the age of 18 years and above are eligible to apply.
2. Reservation /Relaxation /Concession to candidates belonging SC/ST/OBC/PwD /Ex-SM/J&K Domicile/Victims of Riots category shall be as per Government of India directives
3. Candidates belonging to Doob Kshetra the certificate shall be valid only if the same is issued by Special Land Acquisition Officer(SLO) duly verified by concerned District Authority
4. Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/ she fulfill the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
5. All eligibility qualification should be regular and recognized from a recognized Institution/ Board/ Council/ University.
6. Candidates with Diploma/ Sandwich Diploma Course/ Qualification acquired through Distance Learning Mode or Part Time Mode shall not be considered.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online through website from 17-10-2016 to 16-11-2016.
1.Opening of Online Registration for UGC-NET January: 2017 17.10.2016
2.Closing of Online Registration for UGC-NET January: 2017 16.11.2016
3. Cut-Off date for the purpose of Upper age limit, qualification etc.: 31.12.2016
4. Last date for receipt of Hard copy of application from candidates with all applicable testimonials: 20.01.2017
THDC India Limited is a Joint Venture of Govt. of India and Govt. of Uttar Pradesh. The Equity is shared in the ratio of 75:25 between GoI and GoUP. The Company was incorporated in July’ 88 to develop, operate & maintain the 2400 MW Tehri Hydro Power Complex and other hydro projects. The Company has an authorised share capital of ` 4000 cr. THDCIL is a Mini Ratna Category-I and Schedule ‘A’ CPSE.
The initial mandate of THDCIL was to develop, operate and maintain the 2,400 MW Tehri Hydro Power Complex (comprising of 1000 MW Tehri Dam & HPP, 1000 MW Tehri Pumped Storage Plant & 400 MW Koteshwar HEP) and other Hydro Projects.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2015-2016 & 17 Freshers)