Company Name: Unit for Research and Development of Information Produts (URDIP)
Name of the post: Junior Project Fellow
Essential qualifications: M.Sc. / BE (Min. 55% marks) (Computer Science/Computer Engineering/IT) or equivalent
Age Limit: 28 years with relaxations of 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/Physically handicapped and Women candidates
General Conditions for Project Fellows:
1. Remuneration for Junior Project Fellow: Rs. 16,000.00 + 20% HRA.
2. The fellows will be engaged for a specific period of six months in the first instance, which may be extended depending on the progress of work/performance or conduct of the fellow for a further period depending upon the needs of the project.
3. This is purely temporary project based engagement and provides an opportunity to learn new skills and make a contribution in this newly emerging area. It is not meant to offer any employment in CSIR/URDIP, temporary or otherwise. It would not confer any right or claim, implicit or explicit, for consideration for regularization/absorption against any permanent or temporary CSIR post.
4. The prescribed essential qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of them does not entitle the candidates to be called for an interview. Where the number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large it will not be convenient or possible for the Unit to interview all the candidates. The Unit may restrict the number of candidates for interviewing on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than that of the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. The candidates should, therefore, mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field over and above the minimum requirements prescribed.
5. The decision of CSIR regarding equivalence of other degrees to M.Sc./B.E. degree and about recognition of universities or institutes shall be final and binding on all the candidates.
6. The work experience should be related to the discipline/area of work and the period of experience shall be counted after the date of acquiring the minimum prescribed educational qualification prescribed for that post.
7. Short-listed candidates will have to appear for an interview at their own cost. The selected candidates will have to make their own arrangements for lodging, boarding and transport at Pune.
8. Canvassing in any form and/or bringing in any influence, political or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
9. Date of commencement of online application is 21.06.2016 & last date of receipt of online application is 30.06.2016. To apply online please Click Here
10. Please do not send applications by email to any officials or staff members of URDIP. Any application sent by email is liable to be rejected.
11. Interim enquiries or correspondence will not be attended to. Shortlisted candidates will be informed by email for the interview as well as any further information about interviews and selection will be put up in due course of time on our website under career section.
Last date of receipt of online application : 30.06.2016.
India’s Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) has a specialized service Unit for Research and Development of Information Products (URDIP) which is involved in the pre-research and pre-development phase of the research projects by providing intellectual property and techno-commercial information services.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2014-2015 & 16 Freshers)