Company Name: ABB
Job Title: Software Engineer
Experience: 2 to 4 years
Publication ID: IN59430256_E1
You as a Software Engineer will be responsible for the following:
– Responsible for design and implement of software components, for electrical power management & control configuration application.
– Ability to implement product features using C# .NET and Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF).
– Should analyze and provide estimation based on complexity of the tasks.
– Ability to deliver work product on time with defined quality.
– Should be able to identify and fix defects, and perform impact analysis, for existing features.
– Responsible for Unit test design and execution.
Your Bachelor’s degree in engineering with 2 to 4 years of experience in the following area:
– Strong object oriented programming and design skills
– Design and development skills in C#\Winform\.NET
– Expert level knowledge on WPF
– Design, Develop and maintenance of Winform Applications
ABB is a global leader in power and automation technologies. Based in Zurich, Switzerland, the company employs about 140,000 people and operates in approximately 100 countries. The firm’s shares are traded on the stock exchanges of Zurich, Stockholm and New York.
ABB’s business is comprised of five divisions that are in turn organized in relation to the customers and industries they serve.
The group is particularly proud of its record for innovation – widely recognized through countless awards and scientific accolades. Many of the technologies we take for granted today, from ultra efficient high-voltage direct current power transmission to a revolutionary approach to ship propulsion, were developed or commercialized by ABB.
Today ABB is the largest supplier of industrial motors and drives, the largest provider of generators to the wind industry and the largest supplier of power grids in the world.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2015-2016 & 17 Freshers)