Company Name : ABB
Job Title : Electrical CAD Engineer – INOPC PG
Location: Chennai,Tamil Nadu,India
Experience : 2-5 years
As a Electrical CAD Engineer for INOPC PG you will be part of Operation Center in India (INOPC-PG), aiming to develop a global value chain, where key business activities, resources and expertise are shared across geographic boundaries in order to optimize value for ABB customers across markets. It provides high quality engineering and commissioning support to Business Units and Center of Excellence across the ABB world. This is an important step from ABB’s Global Foot Print strategy. PS Operation Center Services are System design, Primary side design, Secondary side design, Sourcing, Installation and commissioning.
As a Electrical CAD Engineer for INOPC PG you will be responsible for
1. Preparation of cubicle (Control & Protection) drawings.
2. Preparation of Manufacturing documents for cubicles.
3. Preparation of Junction box drawings.
4. E3 tool library components design
5. Single Line diagram and Protection block diagram preparation
6. Purchasing of cubicles, cables, Junction boxes, Battery system etc..
7. Co-ordination with other departments ( Mech. / Control / System Design)
8. Validation of the time schedule for assignments.
9.Review of vendor drawings.
10. As Built Drawings preparation
Diploma in Electrical & Electronics with 2 – 5 Yrs of Exp.
Job function: Design and Engineering
Publication ID: IN59717336_E1
About Us :
ABB is a global leader in power and automation technologies. Our solutions improve the efficiency, productivity and quality of our customers’ operations while minimizing environmental impact. Innovation is at the forefront of what we do and many of the technologies that drive modern society were pioneered by ABB.