Company Name: ABB
Job Title: R&D Engineer-Algorithms and Analytics
Experience: 3-4 years
Publication ID: IN59615184_E1
1) Collaborate with research personnel in CRCs and within the R&D Center, on new algorithms for machine diagnosis and learning
2) Program, test, debug and integrate newly developed algorithms to production systems. Production systems can include embedded Linux targets as well as server-side systems
3) Develop new algorithms and improve existing algorithms to increase reliability and discernibility of algorithms.
4) Develop algorithms for statistical analysis of key condition parameters of a machine and perform anomaly detection and prognostic prediction.
5) Apply physics-based models for fault detection in electrical and mechanical machines.
Your Bachelor’s or Masters degree in engineering with 3-4 years in C, C++, or C# programming for signal processing applications.
Experience with implementing signal processing algorithms on embedded targets
Knowledge of conventional and advanced signal processing techniques
Computer science background in C, C++ or C#
Programming skills in Matlab
ABB is a global leader in power and automation technologies. Based in Zurich, Switzerland, the company employs about 140,000 people and operates in approximately 100 countries. The firm’s shares are traded on the stock exchanges of Zurich, Stockholm and New York.
ABB’s business is comprised of five divisions that are in turn organized in relation to the customers and industries they serve.
The group is particularly proud of its record for innovation – widely recognized through countless awards and scientific accolades. Many of the technologies we take for granted today, from ultra efficient high-voltage direct current power transmission to a revolutionary approach to ship propulsion, were developed or commercialized by ABB.
Today ABB is the largest supplier of industrial motors and drives, the largest provider of generators to the wind industry and the largest supplier of power grids in the world.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2015-2016 & 17 Freshers)