Company Name: American Express
Job Title: Assistant Relationship Manager – Credit card Sales
Experience: 6 months
· This is a front-line Sales position in the Consumer Cards Sales team, and is responsible for driving business, achieving monthly sales targets and acquiring new customers through consultative selling of our cards products via defined channels of acquisition [Retail, Corporate, Venue-sales]
· Prospecting for new customers through existing leads and cold calling and maximizing lead generation
· Timely execution of all sales activities – leads, campaigns, referrals & any self generated leads
· Tracking and reporting sales performance including pipeline, acquisition results and market conditions
· Set appointments, listen to customer needs and sell most appropriate product
· Researches and understands prospects before making the call
· Ensures all applications are fully and accurately completed, and submitted properly
· Be the interface between Amex and the customer to resolve any application processing issues
· MBA or Graduate
· Minimum 6 months of front line/field sales experience in financial services domain. Candidates with more than 12 months of experience in B2C, IT sales, Ecommerce, Travel, Lifestyle, Healthcare, Real Estate can also apply.
· Consultative selling experience
· Proven track-record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
· Demonstrated strategic ability– able to link Amex and customer goals
· Excellent verbal and written communication, relationship building experience in developing and executing successful sales strategies
· Excellent problem solving skills
We are a Global services company and the world’s largest Card issuer.
Our direct relationships with millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide—combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities—enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2015-2016 & 17 Freshers)