Company Name : Birlasoft
Job Title : FY17-0154 – Process Modeler – Level III
Location : Chennai
Experience: 2 years
Job ID: 102613
• Conduct/attend requirements definition meetings with end users and document system requirements
• Analyze user requirements and assess process impact
• Create as-is and to-be process models to represent business processes for the area under analysis
• Bug fix, enhancement and user support for PEGA applications.
• Research problems reported by clients and other stakeholders, and recommend solutions that can be implemented, after review by knowledgeable staff.
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
• Education: Not mentioned
• Prior financial systems development and/or professional experience
• Ability to communicate well, both verbal and written.
• Superior team skills.
• Ability and willingness to propose creative and optimal solutions.
• Development of applications in PEGA.
• Excellent communication and facilitation skills in English.
• Excellent writing/documentation skills.
• Good understanding of financial products.
Successfully adapting to changing trends and challenges, Birlasoft is counted amongst the leading global Information Technology Services providers, based out of India. Birlasoft has participated in the globally evolving IT industry, while remaining focused on continuous innovation, benchmarking & learning. Starting out as Birla Horizons International, in 1995, the CK Birla Group entered IT Services in order to play a vital role in partnering global businesses to transform and innovate. In 1999, the company was rejuvenated and renamed Birlasoft. In the same year a Fortune 10 Company made a strategic investment in the Company which continues to mutually flourish to date.
Birlasoft now has several offices across multiple global locations- and a vast talent pool of high quality, intelligent domain experts in the chosen verticals. Supported by our proven transition and implementation methodologies, based on experience and best practices, Birlasoft increases predictability of the results delivered, thereby reducing business risks associated with the transfer of responsibility.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2015-2016 & 17 Freshers)