Company Name: Caterpillar
Job Title: Environmental,Health, & Safety Associate
Location: Maharashtra – Aurangabad
Experience: 3 to 5 years
Job Number: 160006X0
* Apply standard techniques involving only minor innovations of methodology to perform well-defined assignments
* Use judgment in selecting alternatives
* Perform specific components of a larger project directed by a senior professional.
* May delegate routine work to support staff.
* Contribute to the development of an environmental/health/safety management system
* Perform training that has already been developed
* Complete environmental/health/safety reports for review and submission to EPA or OSHA
* 3 to 5 years environmental/health/safety experience
* High ability to begin work independently
* Ability to apply theory and concept
* Ability to communicate effectively
* Degree in an appropriate discipline (consideration will be given to equivalent environmental/health/safety experience)
For 90 years, Caterpillar Inc. has been making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent. Customers turn to Caterpillar to help them develop infrastructure, energy and natural resource assets. With 2014 sales and revenues of $55.184 billion, Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. The company principally operates through its three product segments – Construction Industries, Resource Industries and Energy & Transportation – and also provides financing and related services through its Financial Products segment.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2015-2016 & 17 Freshers)