Company Name: Flextronics
Job Title: Systems Analyst
Location: Chennai, India
Job ID: WD021520
The job responsibilities includes
1. Supporting stand alone applications like EAM, Bellin, RMS, AR Factoring etc.,
2. Testing of the new solutions released from the solutions team related to the above applications.
3. Involvement and supporting the site and the implementation team during the project Go-Live.
4. Co-ordination between the Functional owners and the solution team for any enhancement requests and new solution design.
5. Monitoring the incident queue and maintaining the SLA and MTTR
6. Problem management, Root Cause Analysis, Quality initiatives, Bug Finding and Fixation.
7. Generation and submission of reports to management related to support
8. Willing to work in shifts
9. Knowledge in MS SQL server, SSRS, SSIS and Dot Net.
Job Category: IT
At Flextronics, impossible is where breakthrough begins. As a socially-responsible, global leader in design, manufacturing, distribution and aftermarket services, Flextronics is unique in its ability to provide end-to-end solutions through its innovative and proprietary systems — all to enhance customer competitiveness and success. Working across four business groups and several business units, Flextronics is able to unleash the full potential of the world’s most valuable brands and new ventures.
What Flextronics creates is value. By increasing speed to market and driving competitive positioning for customers, Flextronics in essence solves customers’ most challenging problems better, faster and more cost effectively than any other company. Flextronics is able to manage big data in a way that allows for trending in market environments that are in flux, allowing the Company to provide solutions for customers, often before a challenge is ever realized.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2015-2016 & 17 Freshers)