Company Name: Flextronics
Job Title: Executive – Program Management
Experience: 3 years
Req Id: WD018623
• Coordinate / Drive Quotation preparation, CTB report, EOL etc. with GBS/Site CFT and global supply base
• Support production sites for projects, costs and other customer related matters through leadership and expertise.
• Oversee/ Coordinates program activities with all inter-departments ensuring completion of all commitments made relative to Deliverable timelines – ESS, GPSC, VAS, AP/AR etc.
• Monitor and track that project and program deliverables are met
• Prepares program reports for management, client, or others.
• Handles details of a highly confidential and critical nature.
• Conducts research, and compiles and types statistical reports.
• May collect and prepares information for use in discussion/meetings of management staff and outside individuals.
• May input customer’s responses to the Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI).
• Assists in the review of program proposals or plans to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing program, staffing requirements and allotment of available resources to various phases of program.
Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science or Management or equivalent experience in addition to 3 years experience in a manufacturing or related Industry.
Demonstrates advanced knowledge of functional concepts and a solid understanding of Flextronics policies and procedures.
At Flextronics, impossible is where breakthrough begins. As a socially-responsible, global leader in design, manufacturing, distribution and aftermarket services, Flextronics is unique in its ability to provide end-to-end solutions through its innovative and proprietary systems — all to enhance customer competitiveness and success. Working across four business groups and several business units, Flextronics is able to unleash the full potential of the world’s most valuable brands and new ventures.
What Flextronics creates is value. By increasing speed to market and driving competitive positioning for customers, Flextronics in essence solves customers’ most challenging problems better, faster and more cost effectively than any other company. Flextronics is able to manage big data in a way that allows for trending in market environments that are in flux, allowing the Company to provide solutions for customers, often before a challenge is ever realized.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2015-2016 & 17 Freshers)