Company Name : Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL)
Name Of The Post : Environment Associate
Eligibility : The incumbent should be minimum Graduate and have retired from Government service in Class II & above Gazetted service on or after 31.03.2015 in the field of Forest / Pollution Board / Environment as Assistant Conservator of Forest / Scientist “B” / Environment Officer / Equivalent, preferably from Gujarat. Incumbent should have a clean service record and fitness of high order.
Period of Contract: For 1 year
Place of Posting: Vadinar (Gujarat)
Remuneration and Facilities:
A consolidated lump-sum monthly remuneration of Rs. 40,000/- will be paid. Additionally, vehicle for liaison with authorities and other official jobs, mobile facility, TA / DA for outstation visits as admissible.
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. To liaise with forest and environment authorities and obtain necessary clearances / fulfilling statutory requirements.
2. To take care of Coastal Regulation Zone (CRZ) issues.
3. Assist expert committee / attend meetings convened by outside Authorities.
4. Help in educating concerned employees on environment matter, law, regulation etc.
5. To attend all emergencies and advise corrective measures.
6. To liaise with statutory authorities and interest groups on regular basis.
7. To be considered ‘on duty’ on 24×7 basis.
8. To investigate, analyze and suggest remedial measures for boosting the image of the Corporation in public, media & interest groups.
9. Apprise to the Reporting officer on all relevant aspects and submit reports on daily basis.
Last Date To Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates may send their duly filled in applicationson or before 22nd August 2016 by 1700 hrs.
About Us :
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. is India’s largest company by sales with a turnover of Rs. 4,57,553 crore and profit of Rs 7,019 crore for the year 2013-14.
Indian Oil is the highest ranked Indian company in the latest Fortune ‘Global 500’ listings, ranked at the 96th position. Indian Oil’s vision is driven by a group of dynamic leaders who have made it a name to reckon with.
In this section, read about Indian Oil’s business and its spread across the country & abroad. You can also know about Indian Oil’s current financial performance, special initiatives and recognitions & awards that have come its way.
At Indian Oil, operations are strategically structured along business verticals – Refineries, Pipelines, Marketing, R&D Centre and Business Development – E&P, Petrochemicals and Natural Gas. To achieve the next level of growth, Indian Oil is currently forging ahead on a well laid-out road map through vertical integration— upstream into oil exploration & production (E&P) and downstream into petrochemicals – and diversification into natural gas marketing and alternative energy, besides globalisation of its downstream operations. Having set up subsidiaries in Sri Lanka, Mauritius and the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Indian Oil is simultaneously scouting for new business opportunities in the energy markets of Asia and Africa.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2015-2016 & 17 Freshers)