Company Name: Honeywell
Job Title: Engineering
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Experience: 0-4 years
1) Leverage tools, processes and procedures to create, manipulate, and manage very large data sets (data science platform engineering) to deliver business impacting analytics.
2) Develop, document, and transfer analytics dashboards, algorithms to Honeywell businesses technology groups to enable new product and service offerings.
3) Collaborate with a global team of Data scientists & Product managers to create business impacting data analytics services.
4) Integrate multi-structured data from various sources to unlock new value for Honeywell and our customers
5) Develop and deploy data science based analytical algorithms in production.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science & engineering fields, with 0-4 years of relevant hands-on experience in design, development & deployment and working with Big data sets in production environments on cloud.
• Must have worked in in a fast paced environment supporting Batch and Real-time Data Analytics.
• Experience working with big data tools such as Spark, MapReduce, Pig, Hive, Kafka and NoSQL data stores such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase, etc.
• Experience with one or more languages such as Python, Perl, Ruby, Java, Scala, R etc.
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macrotrends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe: generating clean, healthy energy – and using it more efficiently. Increasing our safety and security. Enabling people around the world to connect, communicate, and collaborate. And equipping our customers to be even more productive. With more than 127,000 employees worldwide, including more than 22,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting commitment to quality and delivering results in everything we make and do.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2015-2016 & 17 Freshers)