Company Name: Lenovo
Job Title: Customer Fulfillment Specialist
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka,
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
1. Make production plan and Release orders to factories.
2. Drive supply improvement to meet customer request and Finance/Market shipment target.
3. Manage the Finish Goods inventory and Aged inventory, proactively identify the risk to drive the DOI and Write off within budget.
4. Provide customer order’s supply visibility and consulting supports.
5. Lead cross function team to shorten the Order to delivery cycle time with innovative solution.
•Graduate with min experience of 5-6 years
•Good business communication both verbal & written
•Knowledge of order to cash process & supply chain
•Relevant experience in order, credit management & cash
Working knowledge in SAP
•Ready to work in early morning shift (ANZ & ASEAN)
At Lenovo, our mission is simple: we create technology that enables people to challenge and inspire the world, helping them lead more fulfilling and interesting lives. It’s a big responsibility, we know. But it’s one we gladly take on.
Today, Lenovo is a $45B+ company with customers in more than 160 countries. And we’re not stopping there. Each quarter, we expand – not just our business, but our ways of thinking, too. Instead of creating a single headquarters, we’ve instead introduced a series of centers of excellence, where our people from diverse backgrounds, experiences and skillsets come together to build truly innovative products and services. We’re continuously working to create a brighter future for ourselves – and for the world of technology.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2015-2016 & 17 Freshers)