Company Name: Xerox
Job Title: Transaction Processor I, Service Delivery
Experience: Entry Level
Job Number: 16026984
• Responsible for providing support to business operations such as front end, image & data capture, and / or document / transaction content management. Provides administrative support to business operations by performing processing tasks such as data entry and scanning, or similar activities.
• Provides support to business operations such as front end, image & data capture, payment services, and/or document/transaction content management.
• May perform processing tasks in one or more of the following areas:
• Data entry
• Mailroom activities
• Electronic portal
• Media conversion
• Check processing
• Electronic fund transfer
• Content storage and retrieval
• All other duties as assigned.
Minimum High School Diploma / (GED) / Secondary School GCSE or equivalent
Minimum Entry level job with little or no prior relevant work experience.
Preferred Experience in customer facing role
Minimum Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace
Additional Role Requirements:
Candidates may be administered a Clerical Test (Typing, 10 key and Alpha Numeric) and a Computer Literacy Test.
Candidate will need to be 18 years of age or older
Xerography was invented more than 75 years ago, and enabled Xerox to engineer a better way for the world to share information. Since then we have continued engineering how the world works by applying our expertise in imaging, business process, analytics, automation and human centric design to make a real difference for our customers and their customers. And that means we have changed the way the world shops, learns, parks, does banking, receives healthcare and, of course – works. By helping businesses and governments of all sizes solve their biggest and newest challenges, we’re making the world work a little better, every day. Watch and discover for yourself.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2015-2016 & 17 Freshers)