Company Name: Amazon
Job Title: Data Analyst
Experience: 2+ years
Job Id: 828482
Roles and Responsibility:
· The candidate should love working with business intelligence tools, can model multidimensional datasets, and can partner with business leaders to answer key business questions. You are analytical and creative, and you don’t quit. You will also have the opportunity to display your skills in the following areas:
· Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions.
· Make recommendations for new metrics, techniques, and strategies to improve marketing campaign targeting and measurement in the future.
· Enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format
. Ensure KPIs are published and reviewed on a daily, weekly, monthly basis and perform analysis on any behaviors / processes that could impact on data integrity.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience as an Analyst role.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows based applications.
- Demonstrated Analytical ability, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
- SQL Knowledge and Hands-on is a must.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
- Experience with E-Commerce, Retail and Business Analytics
- Understanding of data warehousing, data modeling concept and building new DW tables.
Our vision, at Amazon, is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavour to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.