Company Name: Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Name of the Post: Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production)
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum age shall be 26 years for General candidates
Educational Qualification: 3 years Diploma in Chemical/ Refinery &Petrochemical Engg. or B.Sc. (Maths, Physics,Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from arecognized Institute/ University with minimum of50% marks in aggregate for General, OBC and EWScandidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
1. The prescribed qualification should be from a recognized Indian University/Institute as a regular full time course / Diploma course (including a
sandwich diploma course with industrial training as part of the course; with no break) with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST category candidates)
in aggregate. Prescribed qualification shall be strictly adhered to.
2. Candidates possessing Diploma under recognized lateral entry scheme (Class–XII (Sc.)/ ITI admitted in 2nd year of Diploma course) shall also be
considered eligible subject to meeting prescribed percentage of marks on the basis of aggregate of 4 semesters in the diploma course.
3. Qualification of MSc (Chemistry) shall not be considered a disqualification for the above mentioned Post. However, percentage requirement shall be
applied on graduation level exam (BSc–PCM) only.
4. Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as Engineering Graduates/MBA/MCA/ CA/CS/ICWA/LLB or those claiming possession of
a Qualification equivalent to the Qualification prescribed shall not be considered for the above post.
5. The criteria for full time regular course shall not be insisted upon in case of Ex-Servicemen, provided they possess a requisite EQUIVALENT
qualification that has been acquired during the service period and is recognized by AICTE/MHRD, GoI and have secured the prescribed minimum
percentage of marks.
6. The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/ testimonials, etc.
7. Suppression of information regarding possession of or pursuing higher qualification shall render a candidate ineligible for consideration at any stage
of selection and termination at any time during employment, if recruited.
General Instructions :
1. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of
2. A candidate employed in Govt/Govt Departments/PSUs/Autonomous Bodies will be required to submit ‘NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE’ at the time of
Written Test, failing which the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test. Such candidates, if offered an
appointment, shall be required to submit proper ‘RELEASE ORDER’ from their employer at the time of joining, without which they will not be allowed
3. General, OBC and EWS candidates are required to pay Rs.150/- (Rupees One hundred and fifty only) as application fee (non-refundable) through SBI ecollect only.
Important Dates: On-line registration of application commences on 10.10.2019 (10:00 Hrs) and closes on 30.10.2019
IndianOil refineries excelled in all major physical parameters and achieved a record combined crude oil throughput of 71.9 MMT during 2018-19. The refineries came out with the best ever numbers in Specific Energy Consumption (MBN), Energy Intensity Index (EII) and Fuel & Loss at 71.3, 97.9 and 8.57% respectively.
With Delhi National Capital Territory having switched over to BS-VI transportation fuels on 1st April 2018, supply of BS-VI fuels was extended to 12 more contiguous districts of the National Capital Region in the States of Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh as well as the city of Agra from 1st April 2019.
IndianOil refineries are currently implementing BS-VI upgradation projects to meet the April 2020 target for supply of BS-VI fuels across the country. The quantum jump from BS-IV to BS-VI is unprecedented anywhere in the world and IndianOil is on course to achieve this tough target.